Le journal de mon séjour en Australie

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Working in Perth

I hadn't updated for a long time my blog.

Finally, I managed to find a work in Perth (Western Australia), where I will spend three months to work for a software company. At the end of the 3 months, I've planned to visit the south west before joining Sydney by the south (Adelaïde, Melbourne and Hobart).
Perth is a great town. Currently I'm sharing a flat in South Perth with a kind aussie guy. I really enjoy my work and my office isn't like the ads my brother saw in Basel ;)
It isn't usual to drink a beer with all your work mate at the end of the week in France, but here it's seems to be a tradition. :)

3 comments:

didier said...

salut mathieu
bravo pour le job :-) ça, ça va encore donner une autre dimension à ton expérience australienne!
cool
- didier

Anonymous said...

Pareil que Didier...
félicitations pour le job !
a+
JP

Mathieu Kempé said...

Merci ! :)